Friday, August 2, 2013

Style: Banana Republic Love

Yesterday, I went with a friend to a near by mall for lunch and she needed to stop by Banana Republic to make a return. While waiting for her, I perused the store and was honestly surprised at all the cute items I was finding. (Okay, the last time I step foot in Banana Republic was probably 6,7,8 years ago? Back then, I found their clothes and accessories to be boring and overpriced.) I loved how much color and print I was seeing. Definitely a huge improvement from what it used to be... style wise. The price tags still remain the same,  but at least I would feel like I am getting my monies worth.

Here are some of the items that caught my eye:

Eliza Pleated Halter Dress - This would be great to use for a summer wedding.

(here)
Leaf Print Shirred Blouse - Pattern/Color. Love.

(here)
Multi-Stripe Patio Dress - How comfortable does this dress look? The older I get, the more important comfortable clothing/shoes is to me.This would be perfect for BBQ with family and friends. 

(here)
Tie Front Short - I love the bow front on these shorts. Totally scream girly to me. Also appreciate the length of these shorts.

(here)
And we can't forget about the accessories... 

Calypso Necklace - The jewel tones on this necklace are drool worthy. Great statement necklace!
(here)
Summer State Earring - In love with this color combo Turquoise & Coral. 
(here)
Clementine Scarf - Perfect for Fall! 
(here)
Bettina Satchel 
(here)
Totally swooning over those items and more.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment