Sunday, September 22, 2013

Fall Bucket List 2013

Today marks the first day of Fall. Although it may not feel like fall here in the south, I am getting myself in the spirit of Fall.

Refuse to let this hot humid weather get in the way of the season!

With that being said, I've created a Fall Bucket List that I wish to do this year.

 
Seriously, the colors and the images alone, bring a smile to my face.
 
See the change of the foliage - The Mr. and I already have our fall road trip planned and we are heading to North Georgia. Eep! We timed our trip next month to be during the peak season of the leaves changing. At least that  is what we were told by the folks at the resort and through our research online. Hopefully, we timed it well.
 
Visit a Pumpkin Patch - There are a couple festivals planned in October that we are going to visit and hopefully they have a great selection of pumpkin. Buy one or two or more....
 
Carve A Pumpkin - Isn't the tinkerbell carving adorable? Although I would like to say that we will do this exact detail, with the Mr.'s and I's carving skills, I know that it would not turn out like this. May just need to stick to something simple.
 
Drink a Pumpkin Spice Latte - Oh Starbucks. You know just how to may my heart skip a beat. I've already had one and plan on having several more this season. Except take it up a notch - Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Mocha. BOOM.
 
Bake Fall Desserts - Pumpkin pies, pumpkin rolls, apple pies, you name it. I want it. Found a Pumpkin Cheese recipe that I've already assigned the Mr.to do.
 
Go to a Corn Maze - This will be the first time I ever visit a corn maze. Not sure what to expect. But I am anxious to go!
 
Eat Caramel Covered Apples - Favorite! It would be nice if we can make some of our own to take somewhere. Not sure how complicated those are. If not, I'm sure to find them somewhere.
 
I'm determined to do everything on my list. I would say its achievable, no?
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment