Friday, October 18, 2013

Life, lately.

Oh, am I happy it's Friday. #tgif

I know it's been a hot minute since I talked to you all so I want to provide a brief what's been going on in my world.

Earlier this week, I actually attempted posting a weekend recap because I had quite the fall festive weekend. Unfortunately, Blogger and I had a mini fall out and after many attempts at editing photos, I just deleted the post. For some unknown reason to me, I would try to click on the photo I just loaded to make the picture larger, and the little pop up that usually appears to resize would not happen for some of the pictures. Blogger can be so finicky some times. Ugh. End rant.

Last Weekend Recap
So, last weekend, on Friday the husband, pup and I went to Downtown Tampa for Oktoberfest. And boy was it a beautiful day to be outside!


The following day, I hosted my first Girls Night IN and had a Pumpkin Painting Party. The husband and I whipped up some fallish treats and drinks - Pumpkin Dip, Caramel Dip, Monster Munch, and Pumpkin Sangria. Thank you Pinterest. We had a great time painting, eating, and just being silly!


This Weekend Plans
We plan on getting Gracie dressed up in her Halloween costume and going to the Dogtoberfest.


How fun?! Who knows.... maybe we will end up with a another furbaby ;)

After that we will be driving to my parents place to celebrate my mother's birthday. We usually pick up one of the delicious cakes from Publix to celebrate the occasion but this time we are going to bake her a dessert. I'm thinking...


Recipe here.

I love Pumpkin Rolls and I know my mom does too. Hopefully, the recipe is a good one. I have had my share of following crappy recipes this week. Don't need another bust.

Might I just add, that we are doing a pretty good job so far at checking things off my Fall Bucket List. #Fall2013 #makingthingshappen

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment