Friday, October 4, 2013

My Theme Song

I remember years back, a friend of mine and I had a conversation about our theme songs. Basically, if you were walking in to a room or down the side walk, this song would be playing in the background. Or it's a song you listen to during some period in your life that kinda speaks to how you are feeling.

Well, my theme song now is the new Britney song that came out this week. "Work B****". In case you didn't know already, I am a Britney Spears fan. Back during her Baby Hit Me One More Time days... through out the hot mess of Gimme Me More... to her Circus come back. All. The. Way.


You wanna hot body
You wanna Bugatti
You wanna Maseratti
You better work b*

You wanna Lamborghini
Sip martinis
Look hot in a bikini
You better work b*

You wanna live fancy
Live in a big mansion
Party in France
You better work b*

Not the biggest fan of the B word in almost every other sentence but still love it

If I want to be successful and, of course, "hot body" then I need to work hard for it. I need to not give up and push through the bumps that may come my way.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment