Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Navy and Burgundy

This Fall season I have been falling in love with the navy and burgundy combination. Target has especially been coming out with some adorable clothes in these colors that has made me want to go nuts shopping. As if I needed any more reasons to go shopping there.

Here are a couple of things I have been eyeing lately and may have already purchased...

 


After School Boy Blazer by Essie - One of the colors from their Fall 2013 Collection. I purchased it this past weekend.

In the Cable Car-Pool Lane by OPI - Part of the San Francisco Collection. Its not really true to color on the website. It looks more purple than burgundy in the picture, however, the description does say "burgundy". In person the color is gorgeous!

Merona Women's Scoop Neck Chiffon Top - This cute top I recently added to my wardrobe from Target. I actually wore it last week with a jeweled necklace from JCrew. Loved the combo!

Merona Women's Stripe Ponte Pencil Skirt - Navy - Another Target item again. This is on my "to buy" list.

Women's Embroidered-Icon Suede Flats - These are too cute to pass up.

Rugby Strip Paisley Border Scarf - Fall is not fall until you have a scarf in the mix. I really like the combination of the patterns as well.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment