Monday, October 21, 2013

Weekend Recap: Dogtoberfest and Sweetest Day

This weekend we went to the Dogtoberfest at Wiregrass Mall. It was so cute to see all the pups dressed up in their Halloween Costumes! However, Florida weather missed the memo that it is Fall because it was HOT. Needless to say, we did not last long there. Here are a few pics I took during our time there.


Since it was bright outside, I couldn't exactly see what I was shooting for the most part. Figures I didn't catch any dogs in their costumes. There were definitely a lot of creative ones too!

But I was able to get a couple shots of Gracie. When we first got there, she was going a little crazy, so I couldn't get her to stay still for a good picture.


She needed to be a hot dog for at least one year...


By this time, Gracie was winding down and not as active. 



We made one lap through the mall and took the costume off of her because we knew she was hot. She was a trooper. By the time we were leaving, she was exhausted and didn't fuss to much on the drive back.

One last little surprise to my weekend. The Mr. remembered that it was Sweetest Day on Saturday and surprised me with these goodies.


Sweetest Day is celebrated more up north and I happen to know about it because I am from Ohio. Figures that I would forget about it and he would remember. He is too good to me. It brought a smile to my face :)

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment