Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Style: Tortoise Shell Watches

I have been on the search for a tortoise shell watch, especially for the summer time. I've seen the color combinations with bright colors, like pink, and I love it.

Surprisingly, there aren't as many options as I thought there would be, but I did find a few that I liked. I felt like each fit a different type of occasion (I guess you can say), although they would work any time and any where, of course.

1/2/3
 
Of the three, I would have to say my top pick would be the second one. I like that the majority of it is the tortoise shell but has a little bling to make it a little more girly. The Michael Kors is too much shell where as the Kate Spade is not enough.
 
Oh and did I mention the Fossil is more than half the price of the others?? Win.
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment