Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Style: Black Flats

Okay, I am in the market for black flats for work. I have a pair of Michael Kors that I got for a really good price (after red clearance combined with a coupon), except those shoes have silver details. I have this OCD about wearing them when I wear gold jewelry. Yes, I notice these things. And yes, I know that mixing metals is trendy, but in this way, I don't like to mix metals. I have a pair of plain black flats with no details, but they are starting to come to the end of its life.

I started looking online for options and first came across a pair of black flats from Michael Kors that I like but not necessarily the price. After a little more searching, I found a pair of Liz Claiborne's that are practically dups for the MK's at half the price anddddd they have gold details. #win

How exciting?! Of course, I haven't found them in store so I may need to order online. Either way, I count this as a success.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment