Monday, February 17, 2014

Style: Leg Wear

This weekend I did some shopping for some new leg wear. With my recent weightloss, I only had one pair of jeans and one pair of work pants that fit. The jeans better than the work pants because they are fairly new. There is nothing more disappointing than wearing clothes that just don't fit you right and are unflattering.

A couple weeks ago, I cleared out all clothes that were too big for me to take to goodwill. Well, they are still sitting in the closet but they are separated from everything else. Mental Note: Need to take those to Goodwill this week. Needless to say, I have a lot of empty space in my closet and now need to start restocking. My goal right now is to get new leg wear (jeans and dress pants).

Last week, I bought two pairs of Columnist pants from Express. They had a buy one get one 50% off sale going on and I had a get $25 off when you spend over $75. I was able to score two pairs of pants (black and dark grey) for the price of one. #win

1/2

This week they had a storewide 40% off and I went ahead and ordered another pair of light grey pants. I was going to get another pair as well but they didn't have the color I wanted in my size. Boo.

1

Then New York & Co. had this buy one get one free on all pants and jeans sale going on. I tried on the dress pants but they just weren't looking right on me. So I tried on their jeans and ended up getting two pairs.

1/2

Yes, both dark wash jeans. I prefer dark wash over light. They look similar in the images above, however, one has a beige fade to it where as the other is more blue.

One I had to order and have shipped because they didn't have my size. #shortpeopleproblems Good thing they also had free shipping that day.

All in all, I think that I've been quite successful with my goal. Can't wait for the pants to arrive!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment