Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Top 10 (Career) Reads

I follow Levo League on both Facebook and Twitter, and they recently posted an article of a list of ten career books that every young woman should read. As you probably know from previous posts, I enjoy reading self help books, if you will, so clicked on the link to see this list.


I was pleasantly surprised to see the book I am currently ready right now to be one of them, Knowing Your Value. Some of the other books I recognized such as Nice Girls Don't Get The Corner Office, which the Women's Affinity at my office have read this book as a group and have had happy hours to discuss. The other one I recognized was Bossy Pants by Tina Fey. I've heard reviews about that and have it on my Amazon wishlist. I was happy when I came across this list and thought I would share.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment