Monday, March 31, 2014

Monthly Favorites: March

Some of my favorites from this month are:

(source)

Bath & Body Works Coconut Leaves Candle. If you like the smell of suntan oil, you will love this candle. I need to go back and stock up on another candle and get some wall flowers.

(source)

Dessert Skittles. Had this at my friend's house for T's Bachelorette party and immediately bought a bag the next day. So yummy.

(source)
For Christmas, my mom gave me a little perfume sample box from Victoria Secrets, and I have been reaching for this sample the most. It's on my to-buy list. That bottle alone has me sold. So cute.

(source)
Okay, read this book in like four days. Loved it that much. Can't believe I didn't enjoy it in high school. Probably cause I didn't care for reading. Oh, how have times changed. Will talk a little more about this on another post.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment