Monday, March 3, 2014

The Bucket List.

The other day, I was chatting with a friend about how life has just flown by. In just a few months I will be turning 30, which when I was younger seemed like an eternity to get too, and here we are. 

I begin to reflect on what I've done in my 20's and, honestly, the first five years wasn't much. Sadly, my life was consumed in a meaningless relationship and I missed out on a lot. I didn't get to really enjoy being a college student and not have the adult responsibilities I have now. If I knew then what I know now...

Truth be told, in the past five years I've done more than in the first twenty five. I went on my first cruise, my first trip to Europe (Italy), my first Broadway show (Wicked), and first vacations to New York City, St. Augustine, Key West, Charleston, Adairsville, and Savannah. All of these firsts thanks to my husband. I can say, that I really began to live life when he came into my life. Love him.

Alright enough of the sappy lovey stuff!

So our conversation prompted me to make a bucket list. This way I can have something to mark off to say I've done and have things to look forward too. Some things are what I've had on my to do list and some I found on Pinterest. Some will be easier to mark off than others, but I am pretty confident that these will happen.

Go on an Alaskan Cruise
Visit Paris, France
Swim with the dolphins
Rides horses on the beach
Move north
See a show on Broadway
Host Thanksgiving and Christmas
Ride first class
Have children
Buy a house
Own a Louis Vuitton bag
Go on a missions trip
Own a business
Visit the Grand Canyon
Vist Niagra Falls
Go to a Carrie Underwood Concert
Go to an Orchestra Concert
Go to NFL Football Game
Go to NHL Hockey Game
Start my own garden
Own a small farm
Do a painting
Plan a wedding (not my own)
Take horseback riding lessons
Take piano lessons
Go to the Kentucky Derby
Take cute kissing pictures in a photobooth
Learn a third language fluently
Have high tea in England

I am sure as time goes by there will be more things added to the list.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment