Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Monthly Favorites: April


I was on the hunt for new shampoo and conditioner because I have been shedding like crazy lately. I seriously leave a trail of hair where I walk. Think I'm exxagerating? Ask my husband.

One day we were discussing this and the husband suggested I switch products. Duh. Why didn't I think of that? I had been using the Clear Scalp and Hair Shampoo and Conditioner. It was working great and I liked the price tag in comparison to my previous Redken Shampoo. But, perhaps, I needed a change.

I went to the JCP salon, where I usually purchase my high end shampoos and conditioners, and came across a two liter pack of the Matrix Biolage set. Much to my surprise, it was on sale for $14.99. Can we say steal? Seriously, after one use my hair was so soft! Loved it so much I may have gone back and bought another set. You really can't beat that price.

I may have been overindulging on Easter Candy. The husband got me an Easter basket filled with said goodies and I have been satisfying my sweet tooth on an hourly basis. That chocolate bunny had no survival chance against me. Dentist wasn't too happy with my at my appointment that I stupidly scheduled at the end of the month.


BBW recently had a sale on these body creams for $5. I was in need of lotion for my night stand and figured I would take advantage of the sale. Plus I like the body creams over the lotions, because they are thicker and I feel more moisturizing. I purchased the Sleep and Stress Relief scents. So far, I've been using the sleep one. I really like the smell.


Earlier this month, these were served at our Life Group and they were so good. You better believe I added this to the cart the following grocery trip. I love these types of foods (ie bagel bites, pizza rolls, etc) but rarely buy them. I blame that on the husband. Well, I am making this a permanent item on the shopping list because they are the perfect meal when we don't have the time to make a meal. Or let's face it, when I am feeling lazy and don't want to cook, which is practically always.

There you have my faves of the month.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment