Thursday, May 15, 2014

Clean Eating.

Since learning about my health, the idea of "clean eating" has taken on a whole new meaning to me. What before was a concept I rolled my eyes at is now my life line. What enters in my body is so important to my survival that I want to know everything possible to clean eating.

In this short time, I have learned so much on the importance of clean eating and what you are putting in your body. The damage that you do your body when you consume food thats are not good for you, like processed food, is unreal. May not seem like a problem at first, but over time it can affect your body.

Plus, eating clean with exercise can help reduce the need for medicine. That alone has me sold. I hate taking medicine and even worse being dependent on it.

Needless to say, I have been googling and searching on the internet for blogs, websites etc about clean eating. Some of the sites I have found helpful are:

Mind Body Green - This site has all kinds of articles, videos and recipes.

Dashing Dish - I happen to across this blog when I was searching for recipes and immediately fell in love. Not only is this blog adorable and full of great recipes, the story behind the blogger is so inspiring. Her faith and love for the Lord is so obvious throughout her blog that it's refreshing and encouraging.

I will say, it is definitely more involved when you try to eat clean. Seriously, the amount of dirty dishes we go through now is a little ridiculous. Not sure why this happens. Constantly washing meassuring cups. Also, we keep our food garbage like (old leftovers, veggie/fruit peels, etc) in the freezer to avoid ants and bugs and our freezer drawers are now packed by garbage day. So a little more effort will be needed, but I've come to learn that it is well worth it.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment