Saturday, May 3, 2014

Friday Night Ups and Downs.

So last night was an adventure. I had another casual girl's night planned with my girl Elizabeth. We decided to make pizza and grab dessert from a near by Greenwise.

First of all, can we talk about my fascination of Greenwise?! This was like a whole new world to me. It's attached to a garage which is above the store, so you have to go down escalators to get to the store. They actually had a center lift for grocery carts. I was so facinated. It's the little things.

But the biggest highlight for me was their dessert selection. *Please cue drooling now*


If I lived closer to the place, I would probably be a frequent shopper there.

Okay enough of my fondness for Greenwise. We went back to her place, began cooking and drinking some wine. I photographed, Elizabeth cooked.







So yes, may not be the best presentation to date, but it tasted good. We were a little hesitant about how it would taste since they only had wheat dough available at Greenwise, but I think it was good.

Now to the dessert. I got the strawberry tart. It was A-MAZING!


When it was time to go, I headed out to my car and found this surprise.



A branch from a nearby tree fell and broke the back windshield. Just my luck, right? The past couple days we've been experiencing some stormy weather and some areas even had flooding. I'm thinking this branch was a victim of that stormy weather and couldn't hold on.

Good thing is that only the window was damaged, the rest of the car went unscathed. Bad thing, the repair is going to be $500 and our deductible is $500. So that is an unforeseen expense. I would much rather be spending $500 on something more fun.

Well, let's hope this weekend gets better!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment