Monday, June 16, 2014

Meal Plan: Week 1

So I am going to try something new. We shall see how this goes...

I'm going to start posting my weekly meal plans that I talked about doing in this post. I think it will be interesting to see how it changes over time and what new recipes I start to incorporate. I have been trying to do different dishes that I find online and cook books.

Also, I thought it could be beneficial to others to see what I come up with. I know it can be a struggle to come up with healthy meal ideas that are tasty and not repetitive.

Here you have my meal plan for this week...


For the most part, we stick to the set schedule but sometimes it changes. Having a game plan and prepping on Sundays have made the week easier. If you have meal ideas, please share with me!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment