Monday, June 23, 2014

Meal Plan: Week 2

It's the start of a new week and I am in the office today. Boo.

This week's meal plan is shorter because the Mr. and I have a movie and dinner date with another fantastic couple on Tuesday. Then I have a work dinner to attend on Wednesday. So I only needed to plan three meals really. The Mr. can usually throw something today easily and doesn't need a planned meal. Also, there wasn't much prep work to do yesterday for these meals which was great. Gave us extra time to watch the US v. Portugal soccer game. Which UGH... let me not get started on that.

 
Last Tuesday, I thought it would be fun to document my meals through pictures as well. I will admit, I am one of those people that takes pictures of their meals and post it on Facebook, Instagram etc. No shame. I love food.
 
So here are the pics of some of the meals from last week.
 



 
Top fave meals was the Chicken Sausage & Sweet Potato and the Turkey Taco Chili. Delicious! I topped the chili with greek yogurt. So good! Always heard that it was a good alternative for sour cream and didn't believe it. Now I am a believer.
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment