Tuesday, June 24, 2014

OOTD: Coral and Greige

So I recently discovered that there is a floor length mirror in the Maternity Room on my floor in the office. This is great cause now I can check myself to make sure everything is in order. Seriously, why is there not one in the bathroom?? Also, perfect to takes OOTD pictures. Not the greatest lighting, but it will suffice.

Clearly, still learning how to take pictures of myself. Not sure how other girls manage to do this and look natural. I look awkward. I attempted one where I was looking into the mirror and smiling. Yeah, no. Will stick with the I am staring at my phone look.


I got this outfit this past weekend from Kohls. Dress was on sale for $17 and cardigan for $15. Hard to see in the pictures but there are coral accents that match the cardigan. The cardigan is a necessity in the office because it gets cold! Wedges are BCBG that I bought at TJ Maxx some time ago. Badge compliments of my office. So ridiculous.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment