Friday, June 27, 2014

OOTD: Polka Dots and Ruffles/ Navy Blazer and Pixie Pants

On Wednesday, we had global leadership in town, so I wanted to dress a little nicer for the occassion. I wore the ruffled shirt and flared skirt I wore for my job interview. I receveid so many compliments for this outfit! I ruffles and flares give it a feminine touch.



I bought both pieces from NY&Co. Shoes are 9 & Co from JCPenneys. I have a blazer that went with the outfit which I am happy I didn't wear. We had dinner that evening at a near by hotel and the AC was broken. You do NOT want this happening during the summer months. It was HORRIBLE. I was so uncomfortable and wanted to go home. Felt like I was in an oven.

Aside from the AC problem, the dinner was great and the views were beautiful. I took a couple shots from the balcony.



As you can probably tell, I stayed far away from the edge. We were on like the 15th floor. This girl does not do heights.

Yesterday, we were having an all day meeting in one of the training rooms which is always freezing. I made sure to skip the skirts/dresses and go for something with more coverage.



This navy blazer I got years ago from Charlotte Russe. It used to be fitted on me and now it's a little on the big side but I can't bare to part with it. With it, I wore my second pair of pixie pants that I raved about in this post. I will went back, last weekend I think and bought to more pairs with the coupon I had. Seriously, love these pants. Shoes are Michael Kors. A wedding anniversary gift from the Mr. since Year 3 is leather.

I look tired in that pic. And I was! This week has been a very long week since we had to go into the office four times and they have been long days. Plus, I've been a little emotional this week. Needless to say, very ready for the weekend!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment