Saturday, June 21, 2014

Summer Bucket List 2014.


Happy first day of SUMMER! Although, technically, today is the first day of summer, it has seriously felt like summer for the past couple months. Don't be fooled by people when they say Florida weather amazing. Reality is.... it's hot and humid eleven months out of the year. I can feel my face melting while walking from the front door to the car. Awesome.

I'm sure most of my summer will be spent indoors with the AC. But, to not be a total summer grinch, I did want to I make a small bucket list for summer fun.

Tubing down a river.
Make healthy popsicles.
Lay poolside and read a book.
Paint an abstract canvas painting.
Go on an evening boat ride.
Grill up some summer recipes.
Go to the beach.
Busch Garden Summer Night

Manageable, right? I like to set myself up for success.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment