Monday, July 7, 2014

Meal Plan: Week 4

Monday mornings after a long holiday weekend are always painful. Spoiled being able to sleep in, wear PJs til noon and not have to worry about emails, meetings, phone calls etc. But then Monday comes and reality hits you in the face.... just because you had time off doesn't mean everyone else in the world did. This time, however, I did myself a favor and worked an hour each day to prevent having hundreds of emails waiting for me this morning. Not that will make this day any easier but push off my hyperventilate time to somewhere around 9am.

Anyways, enough woes me... Here is the meal plan for this week.



Sergio is going out for "Guy's Night" on Tuesday so I am keeping dinner easy for me.

Here are pics from last week.






XO

No comments:

Post a Comment