Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Fall Bucket List 2014.

It's that time friends.

Crisp cool air, fall foliage, scarves, boots...

Oh wait.

I'm in Florida. We don't get those luxuries. It's rain, followed by humidity.

Oh, joy.

To not be a total debbie downer... I am still trying to enjoy the season and have created a fall bucket list. In reviewing my Fall Bucket list from last year, not many changes to the list. What can I say, I'm a creature of habit.

Fall Roadtrip - As we try to do every year, we have a road trip planned. This time we are going to another part of Georgia. Staying at a friend's cabin for the week. I could not be more ready for a vacation!

Pumpkin Painting - I painted a pumpkin last year and totally enjoyed it! Will be doing this again for sure.

Fall Baking - Let me have all things pumpkin. I've been looking for recipes to have the Mr. bake. Top on the list are these Skinny Mini Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins from none other than Skinny Taste. Need I say more? #getinmybelly #nomnom

Disney - A couple years ago I went to Disney during the Fall time and I absolutely loved how they decorated for the season. I want to go again just for the decor. That's normal, right?

Short and sweet. Which from my failed attempt with my summar bucket list, perhaps this will be more atainable.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment