Sunday, September 21, 2014

LC gets hitched.

Confession. I own the first two seasons of Laguna Beach on DVD. I was a fan. Lauren Conrad was one of my faves. When she started The Hills, I was excited and began to watch it as well. I remember I ran and bought the Natasha Bedingfield CD so that I could drive to Unwritten in the car like she did during the show intro. Remember that song? In case you forgot and need a trip in time.


That was my jam!

Then I got over the whole reality show thing by the end of the first season. My brain can only take so much fake drama.

However, my girl crush on LC has not. I have a few items from the Lauren Conrad line at Kohls. Own her Style and Beauty books. Follow her blog daily. Saw all the updates leading up to her nuptials.

When I saw that US Weekly did a feature on her recent wedding, it was an immediate throw the issue in the cart for me. A must have to my collection of other wedding features I have such as Miss Carrie Underwoods.


Beautiful, per usual. She has that sun-kissed glow that I envy. Her dresses (ceremony and reception) were pretty. Won't say that I was extremely impressed. I think for a fashion designer I expected more. But, it did fit her effortless style and the wedding theme.

The wedding over all was pretty too. I loved the details she had of the arrow and apple after her beau's name. How cute is that?

Guess who else made an appearance on the bridal party list??? Lo Bosworth! Another fave of mine from Laguna Beach. I was curious if she would have any of the girls from Laguna Beach or The Hills. I think it was an obvious that they were truly friends and not part of the act for the shows.

Alright that's enough gushing over these girls. Back to painting my nails and watching Eclipse on FX. My. Kind. Of. Weekend.

XO.

No comments:

Post a Comment