Monday, November 17, 2014

Currently on my mind...

1. I am ready to put Christmas decorations up. Usually, the tradition is to put them up during Thanksgiving weekend. But, I am ready to put them up now. This will make the Mr. very happy since he's been wanting to put them up since the last week of October. I thought that was a little too early, even though I started listening to Christmas music on Pandora in the beginning of October.

2. I need to go to the gym tonight. I slacked all last week and the scale had no problem giving me a reality check last night. Last week, I was having some hip pains #oldpeopleproblems which caused me to take a little break from my gym routine. This weekend, it was all just laziness.

3. I have been cracking my brain trying to find outfits for our family photo shoot this weekend. Seriously, how do these IG chicks pair up the cutest outfits? This weekend I hit up the outlets, thinking that for sure I would find THE perfect outfits. Yeah, no. I mean, I bought some things. But as soon as I got home, I made up my mind that I was returning them because I wasn't feeling them. #fail

4. It's been two weeks since we've been back from our Fall vacation and I am still struggling to get into work mode. Prior to our vacay I was a work horse making myself sick. Now? Not so much.

5. I need to get into Martha Stewart mode and start up the wedding crafting. Friends wedding T-2 weeks.

6. How is it Monday already? Argh.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment