Sunday, December 14, 2014

Heaven Gained an Angel.

I am with a heavy heart today. One of my best friend's mother went to be with the Lord this morning. Although we knew her health was getting worse with each day, and her day to be in heaven was approaching, you still can't emotionally prepare yourself for it.

My heart aches for my friend. As soon as I learned that it happened, we drove to her because I just needed to be with her. I didn't have the right words to say but knew that me being there and providing her support spoke louder than words. It's times like this where I wish I lived closer to my friends. I wish  it was a five minute drive and I could be there any time of the day.

She is strong. I know she will get through this with the Lord by her side. I know she can now celebrate that her mother is now pain free and in heaven looking down on her. One day they will be together again.

We will all see you again in heaven, Colleen.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment