Monday, December 22, 2014

Magic Kingdom Christmas 2014

Hello! Happy Monday!

I'm in a happy mood for a Monday because only 3 more days til Christmas!! Get happy people.

Yesterday, we went to the most magical place on earth.... Disney's Magic Kingdom. Yes, we were those crazy Floridians that braved the over crowded park during the holiday season. I really wanted to go and see all the Christmas decor and ,most importantly, visit the newest section of the park which has the Be Our Guest restaurant.

Here are some pics from the day...


Funny story about our ride on the tram to the park. We load up when it arrives and as soon as they close the doors, they tell us that they have to turn off the computer and restart the tram! Are you kidding me?! I am claustrophic. As soon as they say this, my heart starts going a 100 mph and I am doing everything possible to not let the inner beast come out. So I distract myself by scrolling through IG pics. Fortunately, it only took a couple minutes and we were on our way to the park. Phew!








The newest section... it was my first time seeing it so I took pictures like a tourist. #sorrynotsorry



Here we are on the Dwards rollercoaster. We were in the last row, hence no people behind us. It took over 90 minutes to get on this ride, but I will say, it was worth it. Such a fun ride!


 

The highlight of my day... Lunch at the Be Our Guest restaurant. Of all the Disney movies, Beauty and the Beast has been my childhood favorite. When I heard they were building this addition I was dying to go! I was seriously like a little kid waiting in line to get in.




 





S and I taking a silly selfie with one of the gargoyles in the entrance. I am pretty certain that I said "Let's take a mean face pic next to him" and this is what S decides to do. SMH.

 
We rode a couple more rides after this and then made our way out. I've been to Disney plenty of times so didn't feel the need to stay til closing. Also, my hip was hurting like crazy and I was ready to go home and lay on the couch. #oldpeopleproblems
 
I did leave with one souvenir from our trip. This beautiful Thomas Kinkade puzzle. In case you didn't know, I'm a puzzle fanatic. #nerdalert Love doing them when we go on vacations. Since this Christmas we are doing a staycation, I will be doing this at home. So so pretty!
 
 
XO

No comments:

Post a Comment