Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Reflecting on 2014.

(source)
So this year was one for the books for me. Here are some highs (and some lows) for 2014.

Rung in the new year in Ohio with my father. Enjoyed some very wintery weather!

I continued to work hard during my work tour. Got some great feedback and even a couple extensions!

We took a road trip to Asheville, NC for our wedding anniversary. I could live there in a heart beat. 

I finally got the job promotion I had been working so hard for. 

Our family went from three to four with the addition of our second fur baby, Addie. She has been quite the 

I was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease. It turned my world upside down but showed me the importance of my faith and family. 

I turned the big 3-0 in Gatsby style with my "Roaring Out of my 20's" birthday party.

I got a new car. Her name is Pearl. 

The Mr. found out he was losing his job but was blessed with a new job opportunity in my department. He is doing awesome and is happy!

We took a road trip to Blairsville, GA and stayed at our friends cabin. Enjoyed the outdoors and fall foliage.

I was the wedding planner for one of my BFF's which was a success.

Definitely had it peaks and valleys. I had some great moments and successes where hard work and determination paid off.

Then I had moments where I felt like I could barely keep my head above water and clung to my faith.

Probably not one of my favorite years, even though looking back there were lots of blessings in 2014. I am definitely ready to end this year and welcome in 2015.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment