Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Home | Master Bedroom Inspiration Board

One of my goals for this year is to finish furnishing/decorating our home. I am trying to do this room by room, starting with the master bedroom.

My vision for this room is a rustic chic theme. Wood. Burlap. Whites/Neutrals. We have wood furniture that will stay. The bed is a canopy with iron details. I think will go perfectly with the rustic chic.

Below is what I have in mind for the room.

 

So far, I have the following:
Walls are painted. Oatbran from Valspar.
Bed comforter set from BB&B.
A white wash mirror (similar that I found at Homegoods).
Two rectangle mirrors (similar that I found at Homegoods). I want to put one above each nightstand.
Mr. & Mrs. Pillow.

Still need:
Lamps for the nighstand. We have some already, so no rush. But would like to switch out soon.
Vase from Pottery Barn. I want to add some fake florals in it.
Window Picture Collage Frame. I actually plan on using this with no pictures. I like the look of the window and want to do an arrangement using the mirror, frame and vase on our armoire.
White curtains.

Here are some rooms that I have pinned for inspiration.




XO

No comments:

Post a Comment