Monday, January 12, 2015

Meal Plan | Week 7

Hello friends. I'm back with another meal plan for this week.

When I was picking out meals, the Mr. asked for something Asian so that we could use the bag of edamame we've had in our freezer for some time now. He asks, and I give. I found a couple Asian recipes on Skinnytaste (I really like that website). We made the rice tonight and it looks legit. Can't wait to have it tomorrow.

The Creamy Corn Soup is also from Skinnytaste. We made this a while back and it is so good! We use some of the queso fresco and corn tortillas to make quesadillas.


Here are pictures of three of the four meals we had last week. I forgot to take a picture of the tilapia dish. #hungrygirlproblems

The chicken kabobs are delicious. I marinated them the night before so the chicken had a good amount of time to soak in the juice. SO YUMMY. I had some of the leftovers for lunch the following day!




XO

No comments:

Post a Comment