Saturday, January 24, 2015

Mikey's Cafe and Bakery Co.

Hello! I've been a little MIA this week. I did a quick road trip with the bestie earlier this week and then been busy at work. Needless to say, I was in need of a weekend!

Today we tried out a new place to eat, Mikey's Cafe and Bakery. The Mr. found this little place (I have no idea how) and wanted to give it a try. I must at admit, I was a little hesitant because it's a location that well... how shall we say...you don't want to be after dark. We agreed to do lunch there. Day light.


Desserts galore. They also do cakes for events there.


Boy was I happy to see Cheerwine in their drink selection. It was my splurge.


Turkey and Swiss on Crossiant. Kettle chips.


The egg nog pie. No kidding. Straight up egg nog. I had a bite or two and seriously, there is no way I could finish that on my own. It was delicious but just too rich.


XO

No comments:

Post a Comment