Monday, August 17, 2015

Express Jeans Sale.

This weekend I did a little shopping at Express. Jeans were 40% off and it was tax free weekend. Double win. I purchased two pairs but had to have them delivered since they didn't have my size in store. Grr. Nothing more disappointing then spending money and leaving the store with no bags. #shortpeopleproblems

I got a pair of the Dark Wash Mid Rise Jean Leggings. There were all kinds of colors variations but decided to still with the simple dark denim, no wash. This way I don't feel limited on what outfits I can pair with.

(link)

The second pair is the Medium Wash Low Rise Thick Stitch Barely Boot Jean. The stitching is white, which I really like the contrast. I had a pair of jeans that were similar to these by the brand Vigoss, years ago. I used the heck out of the jeans! I figured I couldn't go wrong getting these.

(link)

Now I have to wait for them to get here. Good news I received the email that my order has been shipped!

While in the store, I spotted some other things I would like to buy, particularly these boots.

I have a coupon, $40 off when you spend $120, that will be perfect for this purchase. With the sale, I won't feel as guilty. Will be perfect for the fall season!

No comments:

Post a Comment