Saturday, August 15, 2015

Professional Head Shot.

Look who grew up and got a real headshot to replace the selfie (embarrassing, I know) she had on her LinkedIn profile? This girl!

My colleague's husband is a photographer and was so kind enough to host a photo shoot day at their place to have our head shots taken. A few others had their head shots taken as well. It's funny because I was wearing shorts and sandals in that picture and you would never know.

I decided to go with a classic look. Cream top, black blazers, pearl earrings and neutral makeup.

So pleased with how mine came out! I no longer have to be ashamed to share with other professionals that, yes, I have a LinkedIn account. As soon as I received the picture, I immediately updated my professional social network profiles. #sorrynotsorry

No comments:

Post a Comment