Thursday, September 10, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 10 | Bucket List (Fall Edition)

I created a bucket list a while back which you can read here. While going through the list, I realized that I've only accomplished a few. That's kind of a fail. I am pretty sure I will be marking some of those items off very soon!

I thought for this post, I would do my annual Bucket List (Fall Edition). You can see my previous ones here and here.


As you will probably notice, there is a pumpkin trend. I wasn't kidding when I said in my favorite season post that one of my favorites things about the season is pumpkin EVERYTHING. #sorrynotsorry

I can't wait to get started on this list!

Brave Love Blog

1 comment:

  1. I love that you went FALL with your bucket list!! I love pumpkin patches and road trips as well. :)

    ReplyDelete