Friday, September 11, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 11 | Friday Night In

Let's be real with ourselves. Every Friday night is a night in for me and the Mr. Going out on a Friday evening is rare for us.

My normal Friday evenings looks something like this...

I have every intention of logging off work at 4:30, but doesn't usually happen until 5:30ish or later. Walk my rear end over to the couch and lay there like a blob while my wonderful husband is in the kitchen cooking dinner. We eat dinner around 6ish and then I go back and do a little more work cause the fun don't stop. Around 7ish, we will change into our workout clothes and go to the gym or for a bike ride. Get back from the gym, have a snack and take a shower. Then spend the rest of the evening relaxing on the couch either catching up on shows/novelas or reading a book. By 10 o'clock we are in bed.

I know. Wild Friday night. But honestly, after a long work week, a quiet evening is just what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment