Monday, September 14, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 14 | Five Books


I've read these five books at some point in my life and they are books that I have made some impact on me.

The Purpose Drive Life - I read this book years ago and remember that it was such an inspirational book. I actually think I should re-read it again.

The Total Money Makeover - I recommend this book to any adult. So important to be financially responsible and understand how to wisely manage your money.

The Five Love Languages - If you are in a relationship, I highly recommend this book. The Mr. and I read this book together and it really helped us understand how each us show and receive love.

Lean In - As a young female professional, this book was so encouraging and enlightening. I took away so many tidbits from this book and have put it into practice in my career.

Unbroken - This is probably the only non-self help book in the list. The older I get, the more I want to learn and read about history. This book stirred so many emotions in me while reading it. I have so much respect for those who fought and continue to fight for our country and our freedom.


Brave Love Blog

5 comments:

  1. I've read a lot of Dave Ramsay's principles online but I think I need to really invest in the book and read it cover to cover! Love Languages is a really fascinating concept and one that totally plays out in my relationship!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There must be something to be said for 'The Purpose Driven Life', because I have heard about it so many times. I will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Love Language book is so helpful and insightful! Such a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "The Total Money Makeover" was SO good! It was a very impacting book for me! I bought "The 5 Love Languages" and hope to start it with my fiancé soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Unbroken. I hear so many good things about Lean In, but I haven't read it. I'll have to add it to my list!

    ReplyDelete