Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 16 | Real vs Online

For me, what you see is what you get. This is both online and in person. I don't pretend to be someone that I'm not. I am past that stage in my life of trying to be the person that someone wants me to be. That's exhausting. I have grown to be happy and proud for the person that I am. In the end, that is what matters.

Now do I share everything about my life on the internet? No. For several reasons...

One, I am a private person. There are things that I don't share with many except for close family/friends. I am not that person that posts a status update on Facebook every two hours. Just, no.

Two, once it's on the internet, it stays on the internet. Not that I have much to hide but don't ever think that employers or other people don't search for you on the online space. They do.

Three, there can be some shady people out there. I am not going to divulge enough details that some random person can track me down. Nuff, said.


No comments:

Post a Comment