Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 2 | My Ideal Day

Let me start off by saying, I am an introvert and truly love being home. When I think of my ideal day, gotta be honest with you, not much people interaction involved. People can be exhausting sometimes. I'm sure some of you can relate to this.

Morning
Wake up - NO ALARM CLOCK. Can I get an amen? I'm a morning person, so I usually naturally get up around 7:30/8. Enjoy a cup of joe while I have some quiet time (read my devotional/prayer time). Make some breakfast. I'm a creature of habit, so it would probably be my usual oatmeal with bananas and walnuts. Then eat my breakfast while reading the latest posts from my favorite blogs and news articles. Actually work on a blog post. After I've had some time to digest my food, I would get ready to go to the gym. After my workout, I would come back home, wash up and have my morning snack. Tidy up around the house and get ready for the day.

Afternoon
Meet a friend for lunch. Run any errands needed while I am out of the house. Come back and get dinner started.

Evening
Have dinner with the Mr. Clean up the kitchen. Feed the pups and take them for a good walk. Then the rest of the time would consist of spending time with the Mr., watching our fave TV shows or reading.

The above is actually what I usually do on a day off from work. To me, it's so rejuvenating when I get a day off and can do this routine. I always think to myself, if only I could win the lotto and could do this every day.

Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment