Sunday, September 20, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 20 | Guilty Pleasures

I am a die hard Twilight fan. #teamEdward When I was first introduced to Twilight, back when the movie came out, I would scoff at those people that were obsessed with a "vampire/wolf" movie. Did not care to hear about it. Then one day, I was bored at home flipping through on-demand and saw that Twilight was available to order and nothing else was appealing, so I gave it a shot. After watching the movie, I told my friends that the story wasn't that bad. The acting however.... Honestly, the next day my friend brought me the book to read and the rest was history. I read the four books in a week and a half. That was unheard of in my life. Any time a movie premiered in theaters, my girlfriends would make a night of it. I have a Twilight playlist on my iTunes. If this movie is on TV, I am glued to it.

Cute office supplies/stationary. Anyone that knows me will tell you that I have a slight obsession. It seriously makes me so happy to see cute office supplies and stationary. Office Depot is my "toy store" and I can easily spend an hour there. I love to follow IGers that post cute stationary stuff.

Retail therapy. I love shopping. It used to be really bad when I was younger because it led me to have some pretty bad credit card debt. After I worked hard to pay that debt off, I've learned to shop responsibly.

Sweets. This is a weakness of mine. My sweet tooth can get the best of me sometimes.

Novelas (spanish soap operas). I watched my first novela (Dos Mujeres Un Camino) back when I was in elementary school. I would watch novelas, drink cafe con leche and eat Vicky crackers. Truth be told, this is really how I learned spanish. Growing up I was always watching novelas. For a while I stopped watching them because they started being too cheesy and silly. I like the more serious kinds, especially those based in older time periods like Amor Real and Pasion.

2 comments:

  1. I totally went to all the premieres of Twilight too. (midnight showing? No problem.) #worthit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have such a love for cute office supplies! Pens, paper, sticky notes, markers, stickers...I want three of everything! :)

    ReplyDelete