Friday, September 4, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 4 | Jesus & Church

Confession. As I begin to write this post, I have a bit of conviction because I realize that a lot of the things I am passionate about, I don't do.

My faith and relationship with Jesus is truly important to me even though, shamefully, it isn't always the priority that it should be. But finally getting back to the church routine has helped re-kindled that desire in me which I needed! I think now, more than ever, where the Christian church and faith is really being persecuted for our beliefs, is it so important to truly draw closer to Him.

From the age of seven, I always went to church and once I was hit middle school, I was always involved in ministries. Drama. Worship. Youth. Hospitality. Events. I loved being able to use the gifts that the Lord gave me to further the His ministry. Oh how I miss being involved! This is definitely something I am excited about and hope to start getting involved as soon as I can.

Brave Love Blog

3 comments:

  1. Praying that the Lord will provide a way for you to plug into a church- it really is the best to be walking in community with other believers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I am praying for you!! Jesus has the right place for you already, trust Him! Not sure where you are located but you could see if there is a Harvest Bible Chapel around you, we go to the one in TN and they are awesome! They're all over the world. Its worth a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think you are alone in not doing all that you are passionate about. There are only so many hours in the day! I think acknowledging the areas you want to improve and making a plan to improve those areas is the first step in making a change.

    ReplyDelete