Saturday, September 5, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 5 | iTunes Ten

When it comes to music, I enjoy pretty much all genres. I think the only one that I don't really fancy is heavy metal.

Now, before I list the first ten on shuffle, let me pre-face with I only have a few playlists on my phone. Worship, Twilight (yes, I have a playlist with Twilight music, don't judge), Workout, and Purchased. I used to have all my music on my phone and it was taking up too much space which prevented me from doing the system upgrades. I removed quite a few playlists and just left a few. So, you will notice some repetition of albums.

We Will Run | Jesus Culture
Phantom of the Opera (Junior's Dance Radio Mix) | The Phantom of the Opera Movie Soundtrack
Blown Away | Carrie Underwood
Go All The Way (Into the Twilight) | Perry Farrell - The Twilight Movie Soundtrack
Up N' Down | Britney Spears
Flightless Bird, American Mouth | Iron & Wine - The Twilight Movie Soundtrack
One Way Ticket | Carrie Underwood
She is a Diamond | Michael Cerveris - Evita Broadway Soundtrack
Plus Que Ma Prope Vie | Carter Burwell - The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Soundtrack
The Music of the Night | The Phantom of the Opera Movie Soundtrack

Lots of soundtracks! The Mr. and I like to go to Broadway shows and I always end up getting the soundtrack. I've been a Britney fan since my high school days. Carrie Underwood is my girl! Jesus Culture is one of my fave worship groups. I would love to attend one of their concerts in person one day.

Brave Love Blog

3 comments:

  1. I have a ton of soundtracks from broadway shows though I've only gotten to see tours.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I've only seen tours that come to my area. It is on my bucket list to go to NYC and see one on Broadway!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete