Monday, September 7, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 7 | The Current Confidential

When I started this blog, I wanted a way to document my journey in pursuit of my happiness in both my personal and professional life. I hoped that, at the same time of me having my little space on the internet where I can write and express myself, I could serve as a mentor or inspire other ladies in this thing called life.

I would like to build this blog and brand, so while thinking about a title, I knew I wanted something that I could grow with regardless of what stage I was in my life. I tossed around the idea of using my name, but I am a little finicky about my name on the internet. Plus, I didn't like how my name looked and sounded for a blog title.

I wanted the name to be chic and sophisticated. I remember tossing a whole bunch of names but landed on The Current Confidential. My story and this blog will always grow and change and I thought this title fit it.


2 comments:

  1. Great name! I love how you chose a name that can grow with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog name! I love its versatility. You'll definitely be able to use it regardless of what season you're in!

    ReplyDelete