Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Blog-tember Challenge: Day 8 | Favorite Season

Fall is, hands down, my favorite season. The crisp cool air. The changing colors of the foliage. The cinnamon and nutmeg smells of candles that fill the home. Scarves and boots. Pumpkin everything.


*sigh*

Makes me smile just thinking about the season.

Unfortunately, living in Florida, I don't get to really enjoy this season. It's definitely one of the things I miss the most about living up north. There are some things that I can still do here in the south but definitely not the same when it's blazing hot outside. For example, wearing boots and scarves when it's 90 degrees outside does not work. As a compromise for living here, the Mr. and I do our best to plan road trips north to enjoy the cooler weather and see the changing colors of leaves.

Brave Love Blog

11 comments:

  1. I'm with you....Fall is also my favorite!
    Enjoyed reading your blog this evening! I

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to live in Florida and I missed the fall color and cooler air! Love your collage!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh those pictures make me so excited for fall. It's my favorite season too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We're still in high temperatures too! They'll eventually go down though.. I'm glad that the weather hasn't tainted you against fall though. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've learned to "deal" with the heat for now :) But I look forward to the day I can experience all the seasons all year, not just during vacations. Until then, it will be Fall in my house!

      Delete
  6. I LOVED your collage. Can't wait for fall now! oxoxo

    ReplyDelete