Saturday, September 12, 2015

Currently | September 2015

It's a gloomy rainy day today. Ducks are enjoying it. 



LISTENING | I've been listening to a rock station on the radio and heard this song, "Handlebars" by Flobots. Honestly, I thought it was a new song but apparently it's old. I really like it!

READING | I recently finished reading Quiet by Susan Cain. Will be doing a review soon. It was a very research filled book and I wanted to read something easy. I am currently reading Serafina and the Black Cloak. My friend told me about this book, about a girl that lives in the basement of the Biltmore with her father. It's a kids book which has been made it very easy to read.

WATCHING | Confession. I watch novelas (spanish soap operas). I am currently watching Lo Imperdonable. I think it is starting to get to the end and it is getting good!

WANTING | To move into our new home! We closed on our house this week and I am anxious to move in. I can't wait to start decorating for the holidays!

EATING | I discovered the Limited Edition Apple Pie Thomas English muffins and they are DELICIOUS! This has been my breakfast of choice for the past few weeks. I will toast them, put some peanut butter and then slice bananas.

DRINKING | Tall Vanilla Latte from Starbucks.

DOING | Quite a bit of work travel. Last night I was in Orlando for a work conference. I was hosting a breakfast this morning with another colleague. Tomorrow I take off to Atlanta for another work event and will be there until Tuesday. While I love going to these events, I HATE having to fly. I am not looking forward to the flight.


Brave Love Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment