Thursday, September 3, 2015

Online Wishlist.

I am not one for online shopping. Call me old school, but I don't always trust the internet. Plus, I like being able to see the item I am purchasing, especially if it's clothing or shoes. I am okay, if it's a store like Express or The Loft where I can try it in store and purchase online if they don't have my size.

Also, I feel like online shopping is like a pandora's box that I shouldn't open. It would be too easy to get carried away shopping in the convenience of your couch. Particularly for me, when I am in need of retail therapy.

However, thanks to IG... I have come across quite a few goodies from online shops that I have been wishing on for quite some time. I think I've added a couple of these to my Christmas wishlists, in the past, and forget that I am married to someone that is just as paranoid as I am about online shopping. Ha.

I am realizing that if I am ever going to get it, I will have to take the plunge and do it myself. So here are some items on my list...

(link)

The original white Elle Est Forte (She is strong) tee. This is based off the Proverbs 31:25 verse "She is clothed in strength and dignity and laughs without fear of the future".


(link)

I have a slight obsession with donuts. Can't tell you how many times I've been able to get my colleagues to bring in donuts to the office. My team knows... I will take donuts in exchange for work favors.

I showed this to the Mr. and was like, this is all you need to do.

(link)

Speaking of donuts... this mug. I must have. I love that print. Would actually like to get a paper print to frame and put in my office.
(link)

The Love Is tee by the Walk in Love group. One can never have enough inspirational tees.

(link)

Okay, little secret. I just pre-ordered this cozy. It's just too cute not too have. I was actually eyeing this on the site for some time now because it was sold out. Had to jump at the chance when it became available.

Again, thank you IG for opening this new world to me. My bank account and husband will be forever indebted to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment