Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Over the Weekend.

Saturday morning, it was gloomy but no rain so we took advantage of that to be outdoors. Mr. Sun even made an appearance while we were out which was nice.


After running some errands that morning, I went and treated myself to a Vanilla Latte and pedi. A couple months ago, work was wearing me out - long hours, lots of meetings/emails, etc - that I needed a way to have some me time, in order to not lose my sanity. So, I started getting pedis. It's great. Of course, this last I went, the lady next to me had her daughter with her who felt the need to sit in between our chairs and talk the. whole. time. It was awesome. Totally killed my relaxation buzz. Grr.

Excited to start transitioning into fall colors. I went with this orange color, don't remember the name. Actually looks a bit more redder on my toes than I wanted but still like it.


Sunday morning, we went to church. The Mr. and I unintentionally matched. How sweet. Of course, I needed to take a picture of it.


After church, we went out for lunch. Mr.'s choice. Leave it to him to take me to some diner joint. When we first pulled up to the location, not going to lie, I was a little hesitant. Let's just say, it's not in the greatest part of town. But, the good sport that I am, still went inside. This place is straight up diner and it was pretty busy! I caught a break where there weren't as many people seated, but I assure you those seats at the bar filled up. When we left, the entrance was packed with people waiting to get a seat.





Our server was great. Food was good. I kinda wish I had gotten breakfast instead of lunch. Maybe next time... but that probably won't be anytime soon. Ha.

I chose dessert. Ol' Yogurt Mountain. Birthday Cake yogurt, strawberries, and cheesecake bites. Yum!


The rest of the day it stormed. So we spent the evening at home relaxing.

And here we are, back to the work grind. Counting down the days until the weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment