Monday, October 5, 2015

Marley Lilly Flash Sale

This morning while going through my Facebook feed, I saw that Marley Lilly had a flash sale going on now (through October 7th). I took a look at the sale and saw some items that I wanted, so I had a little impromptu shopping spree.

I always see gals with the cutest collection of monogrammed clothing/accessories and now excited to start my own little collection.


Not the most exciting order, I'll admit, but I wanted to get items/colors that I know I will get good use out of for now. That fleece jacket will come to good use for the winter! Usually all you need for Florida winters.

My order total was over $50 so I get a free long sleeved tee shirt. Nothing too amazing, but hey, I welcome free gifts.

Can't wait for my package to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment