Monday, January 4, 2016

Meal Plan | Week 1 of 2016

With the holidays and mini-getaways, I definitely indulged in some yummy foods and pretended that calories/cards didn't exist! Fortunately, I didn't really gain any weight (clothes still fit the same), but I don't want to get lazy. 

Time to get back to my clean eating and workout routine. Here is the meal plan for the first week of 2016!

Meal 1 : Chicken Cordon Bleu Meatballs with Lemon Roasted Asparagus (Skinny Taste Cookbook)
Meal 3 : Naked Cheeseburger, Steamed Broccoli, and Sweet Potato Waffle Fries
Meal 4: "Un-stuffed" Cabbage Soup (Skinny Taste Cookbook)

The Mr. made the meatballs today and they look delicious! I can't wait to have that meal this week.

I have been wanting to try zucchini noodles for the longest time but didn't have the cooking tool to make the noodles. The Mr. ended up getting a Veggetti for his Secret Santa gift at work. Random gift but perfect for us!

The soup is actually leftovers from last week. The recipe made a huge amount, so we froze half of it to use at a later time. It's really good and quite perfect for this cooler weather we are having here in FL. 

XO


No comments:

Post a Comment