Friday, February 26, 2016

The Paper Seahorse

This week I attended my first hand lettering class at The Paper Seahorse, a local paperie and makerie shop in South Tampa. It was the sweetest little shop filled with all sorts of stationary, pens, books and even vintage type writers.


The class was an intro to hand lettering. A three hour session with five other ladies. There were light refreshments provided... aka finger foods and wine. Hello ladies night.


During the class, we learned how to draw ten different font styles. We ran over a bit and I wasn't able to complete my outlining there, but finished it the next day at home. Seriously, I had the best time ever. I will be signing up for more classes. Some on my list to do are: Hand Lettering Intermediate and Hand Lettering with Watercolor.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment