Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday Five | No. 3

Happy Friday and hello three day weekend!! Boy, have I been looking forward to this three day weekend. Mind you, I had a four day weekend like week ago? It's been a rough week at work and I need the extra day off before I lose my mind.

So it's been a long while since I've done a Friday Five, so let's do one today.

ONE | Jeans All Day Every Day

This was the first week that I got to wear jeans to work every day of the week. The firm I work for made the big announcement last week that our dress code has changed from business to jeans casual. I am loving it! Of course, with the new dress code, I need to go shopping... Outlets, here I come!

TWO | Beauty and the Beast Trailer

Anyone else as excited as I am about the recent release of the movie trailer??? This was one of my top favorites growing up. I could totally relate to the awkward outcast girl and I am a book nerd. I think Emma Watson is a good choice for Belle too.



THREE | Gilmore Girls on Up

I recently discovered that the channel Up (one of the very high number channels that no one watches) shows re-runs of Gilmore Girls (like back to back episodes) and have been watching Gilmore Girls practically all the time. It's been awesome! Helps make the anticipation for the show revival not so painfully long.

FOUR | Nashville

Who else is upset that Nashville ended for good? I loved this show! This totally caught me by surprise. Of course, the ending was HORRIBLE! I won't say it JUST IN case I ruin it for anyone. But seriously, total disappointment.

FIVE | Tory Burch Reva Ballet

It's finally happening guys. The shoes that have been on my wishlist for years is finally in my reach. I recently received a recognition reward at work for a project that I assisted with and I am putting it towards these pretties. These will definitely come in handy with the new casual look for work!

Well, I am ready to get this work day over with and start the three day weekend!

XO

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I stopped watching Nashville when I found out it was ending because I was so crushed. I loved that show! If your office jean casual every day, or just Fridays? That sounds awesome!~Hannah (www.HannahAtHomeBlog.com)

    ReplyDelete