Monday, May 23, 2016

Weekend | May 21 & 22

Happy Monday! Pretty excited this week because the firm I work for just implemented a jeans dress code. Woo hoo!

Let's recap the weekend, shall we?

On Saturday, we went to St. Pete for lunch and to visit the Disney exhibit at the Dali Museum. We had lunch at a place in downtown called The Mills. Their brunch menu was mouth watering and their housemade chips were delicious!


The Disney exhibit was quite busy. No surprise. I had no idea that Dali and Disney had done a collaboration together, a short film titled Destino. While Dali and Disney began this work in 1953, it wasn't actually completed by Disney's nephew, Roy E. Disney, and released until 2003. Who knew?



On our way back home, we stopped by South Tampa for dessert at Chocolate Pi.


Yesterday was pretty low key. Church, grocery shopping and then I hit up the outlet malls. Found nothing which was disappointing.

Something exciting though was my girl Britney's performance on the Billboard's!! Did anybody else watch it?
(source)
Not gonna lie, I was holding my breath for the majority of that performance because I feared a wardrobe malfunction happening with that bra top. Thankfully, no malfunction and she did execute an amazing performance. So proud of her! That was all I watched of the show as I am sure I can find recaps every where on the net.

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment